Have a defective Mercedes Benz E-Class W211 instrument panel remanufactured
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class W211 was one of Mercedes' top class models from the naughties. The E-Class was available as both a saloon and estate. Although Mercedes (and the W211) have a stirdy/solid reputation, the instrument cluster is nevertheless sensitive to malfunctions. The same instrument cluster is also used in the Mercedes Benz CLK W209. There are numerous malfunctions that can all be traced back to a defect in the dashboard. The common defects/complaints with this part are:
- Total failure of the instrument cluster (no functions working)
- The display is white (contrast too high)
- No mileage visible
- Center display shows squares
- Mileage is at '0'
- Dimmer of the lighting does not work
- Speedometer does not work
- Tank gauge does not work
- Notifications are not displayed
- The time cannot be set
- Dial lighting defective (please contact us first with this complaint)
Do you have an instrument panel of a Mercedes E-Class that suffers from one of the above problems? Start your remanufacturing assignment on this page. We aim to return the part refurbished within 2 working days. You always receive a 2-year warranty on the work delivered. In addition, this is a Plug & Play solution, so coding/reprogramming is not necessary. Do you have another complaint, but do you suspect problems with the instrument cluster? Please feel free to contact us. Our product specialists are happy to assist you.